Funny Things about the kids I want to remember...
My kids constantly crack me up!
I just wanted to write down some of the things I want to remember...
When Araya was just born, Ezra called her "DeeDee" - for Baby. He called her that until she was probably 18 months when he learned to say "Bebe" for baby. Now he still calls her "Bebe" but he also calls her "Heeya" - for "Araya" And sometimes calls her "Bebe Heeya". Just in the last week or so he actually will say Araya correctly.
Araya on the other hand is 22 months and does not say Araya either. She sometimes refers to herself as "Baby" which is not surprising since everyone calls her that. When I try to get her to say "Araya" she doesn't even try. When I try to get her to say "Ezra" she says "Brofer" EVERY TIME...I say, "Can you say Ezra?" She replies, "Brofer" =o) I have actually heard her say "Ezra" a handful of times, but she ALWAYS refers to him as "Brofer".
Ezra calls his Grandma (David's mom) "Heema" but can say "Grammy & Grandpa" for my parents... He calls Faith "Faiff" and for Kiel he used to say "Kokel" But if you really press him, he finally can say "Kiel" as of last week. When Araya says Kiel, it sounds like "taco".
Here's a photo of my brother Kiel and new sister - Faith.Araya is also a "Milk-a-holic" Faith says she drinks like she's getting drunk...she loves her milk - ALWAYS has, and I think she'd be content ONLY drinking milk and never eating. =o) She even carries her milk around with her and hugs it giving it "loving" - She calls milk "nilk".
She also VERY much loves her blankie and always has to have it when she goes to bed especially. Just recently, when you put her down, she holds it up to you and says, "Blankie" and wants you to spread it all out over her.
That's it for now...will post more later!
1 comments:
I love this! What a great way to remember all the special and sweet names your kids used. I always had good intentions of writing down things but now the years have gone and my kids don't do that any longer! I am glad to see that you family is all well again. Maybe a playdate in the future? :- )
Post a Comment