Monday, November 17, 2008

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

I am a firm believer that if it is going to be cold we might as well have snow!
And today we have had fluffy flakes all day and tonight it's started to stick a bit! YAY!

Snow just brightens up the winter blues. The kids this year are able to understand what snow is and what it means. I am so excited for the holidays coming up...the kids are just little bundles of wonder and excitement!
Everything is special and exciting to them! SOO Fun!

1 comments:

Every Day Gourmet 11/18/2008 7:13 AM  

We loved having the little bit of snow as well. It made me realize that we need snowboots, pants, new gloves and hats for all of us : ) I love winter too! This is exciting having our first Ohio winter snow!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP