Today's thoughts....
Outside my window...It's sunny and in the 50's!!!
I am thinking...about finances, and taxes, and debt and money and finances BLAH!
I am thankful for...a SAVIOR who provides for us even when we screw up.
I am hearing...Araya in bed- she just woke up, She's standing in the corner of her crib saying "Moommmy....all dooonne!" =o)
I am hoping... we get lots of weddings this year to help us get out of debt once and for all.
One of my favorite things...Eating out..
I am creating...Lansford book - will finish by tonight and will also finish some engagement photos - will probably post those on our Business blog later tonight or tomorrow.
Confession Corner: I have really really fine hair, so I don't really shave my legs every day in the winter, cause I don't feel any different and my legs are covered with pants - well I decided I HAD to shave them today when I looked down at my ankles and realized I had VISABLLY hairy legs! GROSS!
Something funny: The other day when I was out with the kids I saw a car with the License plate
GO RND ME --- I sped up a little so I could see who drove this car and sure enough - a little old lady who could barely see over the steering wheel! =o) Totally made me chuckle! Now, did she order that special plate herself or was it her kids? HA!
To Remember: Araya has been putting a lot of words together and saying small sentances for a couple months now, but on Sunday Araya put together the words No and Mama.... With " No Mama" And I thought - wow - is it time for those words already? She'll be 2 next month. She doesn't say it too demanding, more like "Noo? Mama?" (In other words - No, what were you thinking? I don't want to wear my coat outside" "No, Mama, I don't really want to go to bed now...don't you know?)
0 comments:
Post a Comment