Why I Don’t Blog & Why I miss it…
So…if you’re one of the handful of people who actually know that I HAVE a blog, you know I haven’t posted anything in quite some time.
And here are some reason’s why….
- I sort of have a really sarcastic personality…and a lot of my thoughts running around in my head, that I might actually write about may come off as negative or complaining….and really? Who wants to listen to someone complain right?
- As a photographer I feel like I need to post a photo with a blog post….but that means work….and well you know….I’m REALLY busy with work right now!
- As a MOTHER of two beautiful babies, who is also a photographer, I feel like I NEED to post photos up of my kids. Well, I literally have about 5000 photos since I last posted any new photos of my kids….where do I begin?
- My life is not perfect….I’m not sure how to write about that. (besides, my MOM reads my blog occasionally, and I don’t want her thinking I don’t have it altogether!)
- Sometimes I just don’t know WHAT to write about…that won’t bore you to death!
- I really feel like I don’t have time for it.
THINGS I MISS ABOUT BLOGGING:
- I have no outlet to just write my thoughts and feelings
- I have no where to ‘brag about my kids’ and show how beautiful they are!
- My life is not perfect – but I’m guessing, neither is yours (except maybe that military mom friend of mine in NC…I mean SHE has it all –right?) =o) and maybe you can learn from my mistakes.
- I want to make time for it, if I only had something to write! =o)
Here’s to….trying to blog again…for me…who cares if anyone else is reading – right!? =o)
And here’s my token photo…cause you HAVE to have a photo right?
1 comments:
I understand and feel your pain. Been bad myself lately. As if there isn't enough pressure to have it all together in real life, then I feel like my blog needs to be "perfect:" witty, pretty pictures, deep, etc. :)
You blog when you have time and include whatever you decide to include at the time and I'll read it, 'k? :)
Post a Comment